CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Flowerfull and torn Explosion box

Hi friends,
handmade flowers,,check out the clothespin

detail shots

Add caption


Check out the charms





I haven't been able to comment on many blogs because of internet issues.With great difficulty I hope that I manage to post this one.Inspired by Beyond Grey challenges. and Lessology and Sentimental Sundays.
Missed the Beyond grey challenges challenge...thanks to the non existent internet.
Thank you for passing by.
Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. Loove your exploding box! What a fabulous way to store memories......& I can see your peg tucked in there beautifully for our LESSology challenge......fabulous creation - thanks for sharing it with us this month at LESSology...& I hope your internet issues get resolved. MOST frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks .Yeah I hope it resolves .I am glad I could enter twice at Lessology.

      Delete
  2. Immensely Beautiful !! So much of details... loved every bit of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maninder.I have so much of your stuff on each project of mine.

      Delete
  3. WOnderful !! I loved all the sides and the top too :D !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Fabulous details on your explosion box. I love the charms!

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how beautiful, and so much fun too, thanks for playing along with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeeeeeeee this! GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.