CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Another Explosion Box for an anniversary with LED light


Hi Friends


A card to go along with it









I am here to share an Explosion box I made for a couple.Perfect timing right?I have a few pictures to share and for the rest of the box there's a video.


Linking it to the current challenge at Lulupu-Oh so Lovely


Do let me know what you think of it.
Hugs
Snehal

6 comments:

  1. The yellow flower looks so beautiful .Good to see you back on the blog Snehal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back dear and your explosion box and card are very pretty, each and every page inside the box is unique. Certainly they will love your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG !!Snehal this is just gorgeous ..I so so love the cards, tag and your explosion box ..You have done some amazing things with the dies and papers ..Totally in love with these and all the beautiful details in your creations :)

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu #25 and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning project, Snehal! all inside cards, tags, embellishments are so perfect..best luck!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge # 25

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.