CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Car Sign Board for a baby boy

Hi Friends!
Here after a long time and that has become almost a ritual I know.Its not that I do not craft anymore.I do loads of that...only don't have time to post.
Here to show you a car sign board I made for new parents.Hope you like it.
Its my very first and was glad when the new parents liked it.
Linking it to BGCBGC #44 3d Gift challenge
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. That's so cute! love it...so adorable and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We luvd it Snehal. Thnk u sooo much(Saketha Krishna )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very fresh and cute !!! Its very you snehal !! somehow i can spot your projects :)
    wonderful work Thanks for playing with us at BGC #44 - 3D gift challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww!!! pretty creation indeed,surely a must try on :) Thanks for joining us @BGC.

    Bips,BGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Di you do it all the time!!!!!
    Its really nice n catchy.
    Nickey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.