CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Black card with a pop of maroon

Hi friends
I guess I am only sharing DT projects with you for a couple of weeks.Very busy with school and other things...so get less time to craft....which I am not very happy about.
I a sharing a card I made for BGC's current challenge.You must check it out.
also entering it at PPS's current challenge-Flowers and ribbons
Hope you like it.Do come and play along BGC's current challenge Oh Knotty
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Snehal totally love the striking color combo and the design :) and its so nice to see you back with a post after so long ..missed you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. flower and embossed bg looks beautiful snehal. a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Snehal! i love the bloom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome challenge and FANTASTIC card Snehal. It's GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bloom, red and black is one of my fav color combos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.