CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Movie based card





The current challenge at BGC is about making a card ( CAS) inspired by a movie.And this is my take on the challenge.
It is inspired by the movie CHICKEN LITTLE.
The insides.
Also inspired by the sketch at Clean And Simple.
and followed the color inspiration at Color Throwdown.
Supplies used
Image - Birdie Brown
Pattern Paper- Ujjwal's shop
The cute little buttons- a RAK from sweet Hussena
Hope to see you play along at BGC
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

11 comments:

  1. Snehal I just love this card....that chick is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is such an adorable card Snehal ...I love cute little paper pieced chicken she looks so vibrant and chirpy :)...Nice theme for the challenge too ...Hope to play along this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing Card :) and love the insides sply the sentiment it just made me smile early in the morning :)
    Hugs
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply adorable... Awesome... This is my first blog hop journey.. :)
    I m your newest follower...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Snehal. I just love the card. That little chicken is sooooo cute. Great inside sentiment too. XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww......soooooo sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Snehal

    Its a visual delight every time I come to your page, great, sentimental, extremely thoughtful and artistic cards. Keep the creative juices flowing!

    Hugs,

    Laxmi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.