CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Warli bookmark




Hi friends!
I am sharing a bookmark with you today.I have an order for making six different bookmarks and this is my first one.My client wanted this for her friend in earthy colors and with Warli.so here is my take on it.I used Maya mister to mist the back ground.then distressed it and drew Warli figures on it.
I recycled a cereal box 's cardboard to make this tag and also used the opener of a tin to make the tag.hence linking it to Lessology's current challenge
The charms and the close up of the little details.

The recycled tin opener

The back side of the Bookmark
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!.

12 comments:

  1. Snehal, you know what? I loooooooove that background. The Earthern tones are JUST perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it.. loved the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool. Love the misted background and the drawings! Fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the use of the can opened

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! Its beautiful .I loved the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! i just loved the Bg and your warli painting ...it looks so ethnic and absolutely beautiful !! loved your idea of using the can opener as tag !!!fab recycling :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design and details, thanks for sharing it with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful. Gotta love a wonderful creation like this that started as a cereal box. Thanks for joining us at LESSology with your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooooooo beautiful!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bookmarks Snehal. Your Warli painting is so good! Love the bg also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.