CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love themed EXPLOSION BOX



The tag


The aerial view

The three layers of pockets,tags and photos

Hi friends!
I am here to show you a love themed Explosion box I made for my client.She wanted  me to make one for her as a gift to her husband.
Have  a look.I have also made a video to give  you a better picture of how it looks.
Linking it up to the current challenge at For the Love of Crafting- fancy folds with love theme.
I would like to thank Hussena for her unending patience in helping me to better my photos.I would also like to thank Manu Gupta for giving me the idea to put Love is notes in my box and Nielouphar for the beautiful chipboard embellies. .And would love to thank Ujjwal,Nikita and Shruti and Karuna of Lulupu to make me work on videos.
And Indira for her unending patience on my questions on how to make explosion boxes.And in the end would like to thank Tejal for always being there and answering my questions patiently.She sends me instructions on email regularly for the same.What would I do without you all.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow Snehal, it literally EXPLODES! Your distressing is awesome and I'm beginning to really love those abstract roses... so quirky and fun. The kissing couple stamp is also so sweet... good stuff...
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snehal this is so perfect! So many layers and so many surprises! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Love this box Shehal...the colours and embellishments are superb !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous box. certainly they would be surprised with this
    Adhiraacreations
    Healthy recipes

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big Wow!! Snehal ...your explosion box is just gorgeous ...so many layers and each of them full of such beautiful details ...i love the way you use the various die cuts and your PP's you make them work so well together ...its truly magical :)...I am sure the person who ordered this would be thrilled about this !!..Fabulous work for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous... the box looks cute ... too cute rather! Amazed at the detailing. Superb work Roomie...Hugs for this one specially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thanks for the mention Snehal! You are always welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved loved the little envelopes!! gotta make some for my baby book too!! And what a better way to rise up, than on the wings of support from friends!!
    Gorgeous gorgeous box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow.. loved it to the core!!! the little envelopes are too cute.. and my my.. I somehow feel I want to incorporate everything I see into my projects... !!! :D

    Awesome Box.. !!

    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ! Its fabulous exploding box with lots of layers and details to watch !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its a gorgeous box and it actually is quite explosive! Loved how each layer is detailed and those little envies are cutest! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every little detail is so Well thought out... Truly creative... Amazing gal! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super awesome.That must be a lot of work to do a 3 layer explosion box..love all the details.
    Thanks for playing with us at "For the love of crafting" challenge#11.

    ReplyDelete
  14. no words..i want this too plz...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.