CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Desk top Calendar



Hi friends,
I finally made this desk top calendar for a friend.nothing much to say about it.the pictures are self explanatory.Also if you want to know how I made it please refer to the tutorial here at lulupu.
I also  used the tips given here by Nikita to click my pictures.Linking it to Crafter's corner for their current challenge
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful desk top calender Snehal ...I love the PP's & the colors you have used ...So fresh and lovely!!...and your Pic has come out really well!! fab lighting!!

    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner #4 and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the butterfly a die cut? It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely. Love the colours and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snehal..inspired by you finally I made a scrapbook layout!Just posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and well coordinated...Thank you for joining the Crafters Corner Challenge#4

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow....such a nice of making calender....well done...thanks for playing with us at crafters corner Challenge no # 4 - Anything but not a Card or Layout ....wish you all the best
    www.crfaterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good way to make calender
    Loved it
    Thankyou for joining us at Crafters Corner challenge #4

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.