CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

This is what Tejal's boredom led me to

Tejal was bored and trust her to come up with this fun idea.I left the invitations I was making for Trisha's bday and sat down to do this.
  1.   Where is your cellphone?.......................Somewhere in the house( I always need to call on my cell to find where it exactly is.)
  2. Your hair?...........................................Needs color and spa...and volume too
  3. Your Mother?......................................A very beautiful and strong woman who I lost to Brain Cancer
  4. Your Father?........................................Most handsome man on earth.
  5. Your favourite food?.............................Sushi
  6. Your dream last night?...........................I rarely dream( majdoor ki neend hai)
  7. Your favourite drink?.............................water
  8. Your dream/goal?..................................To see my Kids grow into good and educated human beings.
  9. What room are you in?...........................My bedroom
  10. Your hobby?..........................................Cooking and crafting
  11. Your fear?.............................................Cancer
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?...........With  my family happy and content
  13. Where were you last night?......................With Friends at my house cooking for them
  14. Something that you aren't?........................slim
  15. Muffins?..................................................Not fond of them
  16. Wish list item?.........................................More crafty stuff
  17. Where did you grow up?.........................All over India( My Dad was in the Army)
  18. Last thing you did?..................................Made babies
  19. What are you wearing?............................trousers,kurti
  20. Your TV?................................................Off
  21. Your pets?............................................... I have none....though would love to have a labrador
  22. Friends?...................................................Fantastic
  23. Your life?.................................................Roller coaster
  24. Your mood?.............................................Flustered
  25. Missing someone?..................................... Nah
  26. Vehicle?....................................................Feet
  27. Something you're not wearing?...................Make up
  28. Your favorite store?..................................Stationery ,Craft and bakeware shops. also souvenir shops/Lifestyle stores.
  29. Your favorite color?................................Saffron
  30. When was the last time you laughed?.........This afternoon( Its impossible not to laugh around Kiara my younger one)
  31. Last time you cried?...................................7th October( a friend was diagnosed with breast cancer)
  32. Your best friend?........................................My husband
  33. One place that I go to over and over?.........Kitchen (always cooking)
  34. Facebook?..................................................Yes
  35. Favourite place to eat?.................................Sushi bars/all fine dining places.
    I am tagging Hussena from http://quillandpunchworks.blogspot.in/

8 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! Love it!!!! So awesome to read your replies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to get to know more about you :)really you like Sushi!! its so not my cup of tea!! ...had fun going through your answers though ...and I am tagged !! so making a post soon :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee your boredom is bringing out the best in everyone... Hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O I doubt anyone has written anything other than more supplies !!
    But seems no one noticed 18...or may be i am the only one getting ideas ;)
    enjoyed reading stuff....from everyone but why arent you crafting ?
    I keep refreshing your blog ! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ...you are the only one who noticed...and i am crafting...just not posting.Life has suddenly become too hectic after moving to Delhi

      Delete
  5. Great info. Lucky me I recently found your site by accident
    (stumbleupon). I have saved it for later!
    Here is my web blog ; cheap cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know more about u Snehal!! And as always I admire u!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.