CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

A tag and a CD mini

The cover of the mini album.



WARNING-Picture heavy post.
Hi Peeps!
I came back to my house with Trisha yesterday and we had a birthday party invitation waiting for us from Kiara's best friend.
So you guessed it right ...I settled down Trisha and started crafting and this is what I created.This is my second CD  mini and I am really happy the way it turned out and that too in such a short time.
Without further ado here are the pictures of the CD mini and the gift basket.
The tag

Detail shot of the flowers


 
The first page

Favorite food



A page for mom and the daughter




My HERO my Daddy

Movable tags


Removable picture holders



My fav dress

Fav toy



Last page

The gift basket


Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!





14 comments:

  1. lovely
    the cd album is really very detailed ..
    superb !
    n i love the gift basket

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Cd album you have made... all the pages look just gorgeous..fab use of PP's and such lovely details!! your tag looks Awesome as well...and what do i say about the gift basket...that's a wow!!!!
    So happy to hear that Trisha is back home.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! Its gorgeous ! I love d basket too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely album n tag,loved the way you packed it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky girl to get such a gorgeous album and gift basket!

    happy to know Trisha is home

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesomely executed album Snehal!!Loved the details. Good to know that Trisha is back! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky B'day girl ! The gift basket..tag..mini album all off them are soo pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautifullll... lucky birthday girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey snehal ,,that mini album was sooo cute,,i wanna celebrate my b`day 6 months in advance,;;such an amaxingly done gift basket n that too wen Trisha was in hospital . u r inspiration to many ....lov ya manisha

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great Snehal... Love the detailing.. What are the alphas you used on the tag??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally I get to see your work Snehal!!! It's awesome! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally I get to see your work Snehal!!! It's awesome! !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.