CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My DT post at LULUPU

Hi peeps!
This post is being written from the hospital room.The update on Trisha is that the anesthetist  examined her last night and found a loose tooth.So she has to go get her tooth plucked out and then go for the surgery.So meanwhile I decided to give you a heads up on my DT post at Lulupu.
Go check it out.
Leaving you with a picture of what to expect over there.


Want to know what it is .Go check out my tutorial at Lulupu.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Snehal I think that is the good thing about crafting it helps distract the mind when there are stressful things in our life!Many a times when I obsess and worry about my patients and operations I try to distract myself with crafty projects and even just thinking and distracting the mind is so soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi snehal,
    Its good to know you are keeping yourself engaged craftily inspite of all the stress ... i am sure everything will work out just fine and Trisha will be back home in no time...You take care:)
    This flower looks so lovely ...I am off to Lulupu to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.