CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

New challenge at Lulupu

I am still in pune until the 20th june.My tickets were booked and I was about to catch my flight and then dad met with an  accident.BTW my DT inspiartion for the current challenge at Lulupu is up.Please see it here and try and make something using stamps and inks.There is a Micia stamp set for grabs for the lucky winner.
Hopefully next week I shall be back in my craft room whipping up some invites for Kiara's birthday.Btw she turns five tomorrow.Time flies...esp the good times.
Hugs
P.S.-Please do visit and leave some love for me at my post on Lulupu blog.

5 comments:

  1. oh i am so sorry to hear about your Dad's Accident i hope he gets well soon...and advance wishes on Kiara's B'day...she is such a doll:)hope she has a grand day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry my friend by grace of god dad will recover soon... many happy returns for kiara...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear about your father. Hope he gets well soon. And wishes to your darling daughter on her big day :) .. and Your cards as usual are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. Sorry about dad's accident. Wishing him a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your father is feeling better now. Is he back home? When do you plan to return? Let me know if I can do anything while you are in transit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.