CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Man In Blue

 

WARNING-PICTURE HEAVY POST

I am glad that I made it on time to the scrapbook challenge at ICR and creative scrappers.It took me long because firstly  came back from pune just a week back and secondly The Photo studio guy kept making me chase him.
Anyhow this is my scrapbook page for the Masculine challenge running at ICR.
Supplies used - Too many.If you have any query about it please feel free to ask .I will be glad to answer.

Alphas , stickers and twine

The airplane sticker.


CLOUDS
Banners
 
 Challenges entered
Creative Scrappers-Sketch
ICR-ISICR6 Masculine
Color Q- colors
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

8 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! snehal this is simply fantastic...your LO looks gorgeous...lovely colors and so beautifully embellished ..those pics are placed in such perfect settings!!!you have done a fabulous job on this .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beauty. Love the way you have made the clouds and layered them on the photo. Every time I see your scrapbook pages I am tempted to start one...but dont have the confidence or the knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amzing LO! cOMPLETELY LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing layout,love all elements you used.awesome
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! this is fabulous.... the LO is perfect for a man! and oh my the clouds and the banner! seriously one of my fav for now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely scrap-page, Snehal, you must be so proud! All the extras you used just make this layout awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ with another fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY cool layout....love all the embellishments, and what a cool subject, LOL! Thanks for playing with us this week at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.