CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

FUN TIMES

 

Hi there!
You have no idea how much I have missed you all and my craft desk.A lot happened in last two months( well approx).I changed my laptop and then this one wasn't compatible with the printer so had to wait till today to execue the idea brewing in my head....and in the process lost the opportunity to enter a few challenges.but I am glad that I a m back...not to UDHAMPUR but to this space.


The Insides
Have a look at the card.
Supplies used
CS- Fabriano
digi stamps- Beccy's place and .Paper smooches
Chipboard stickers- PPS
PP- Echo Park.
CHALLENGES ENTERED
Beyond Grey challenges- sun-sand- beach
ICR- masculine
Less is more- Paper Piecing
Lia Stampz-Summer 
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

21 comments:

  1. The fun in the sun theme is so aptly captured Snehal.The two tone color of the sun is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this looks amazing ...i love the paper piecing you have done and the sky has come out so well too!!!these colors are totally apt for the summer look!!what a lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fish card is perfect for us
    But your surfer dud looks so cool!
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one super surfer and love the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So totally love your surfer dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the paper piecing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card snehal,and surferer is soooooooooooo cute.
    megha
    http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh love that! g8 paper piecing
    welcome back to beyond grey ! :) we missed u alot ! :)
    Love
    pooja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card,love the paper piecing,how do you do it with digi images?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad u r back! we have missed tons!! and i loved the surfboard kid! super cute PP's and paper piecing! u rock at it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Looks like summer to me...


    Marrigje

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are great, but I really love the surfer dude that is totally awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the design on that surfboard - awesome! M x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sun midst the clouds..... Fun & Cool creation.... Thanks so much for playing at ICRC18!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely summer card Snehal..I love the sky effect and the overall look of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sky is just nimbus..no less than that I tell ..U are just too awesome with the paper piecing..marvelous creation ..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now this is just so cute. What a fun card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my god... sweet surfer on a mid sunny day... ...

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing :) love it so much
    thanks for playing with us at BGC
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet, summery card! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.