CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thanks in color throwdown inspired colours


A quick post today.Made a card for a couple of challenges.A quick card I must say.my stamping sucks and this is a decent version of the card I had thought in my mind.After a failed attempt I realised this is the best I can do with the idea in my mind.
The colours are inspired by the current palette at Color Throwdown.
The cardis made exclusively for CASual Fridays and Less Is more.
The butterfly stamp is from unity keeping mind their current challenge ( things with wings).
Thanks for passing by.
P.S. watched Kahaani last night.fabulous movie.Vidya is definitely going to win more awards this year.

15 comments:

  1. oh wow i really like your card ...lovely use of colors and the butterfly looks fab!!!for a CAS card this one hits all the right notes!!!i love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have used the stamp enough times to say it's not just the sentiment Snehal!
    Great colours.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Colours - I like this

    Emma W

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhh...yeah and you want us to believe you when you say your stamping is sad ..wait till you see mine ..
    The card is truly elegant ..I like the colours and entire composition !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cool!!!I dont think your stamping sucks,I think its very good.Really liked the idea of variable colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative use of stamps and colors! Love this! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely adorable creation. Like the colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice creation......nice colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice n simple...dont worry with practice n many more attempts you will surely love stamping..

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card , love the colours
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's FUN!! I love the way you stamped thanks in varying colors-such a happy thank you card :) Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this and the colours that you have used -so eyecatching x

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a fab card :) Love the two tones butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute and colorful! Thanks for joining us in the March 4th Unity Opportunity Ippity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.