CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Tag for a little girl.






It has taken me longer than usual to come up with my creation for the Skipping stones sketch design this time ......partly because I was out of station until this Tuesday and partly because it is almost summer here and creepy crawlies are out and two Geckos decided to either mate in my craft room ... or maybe it was a process of shedding their tails....whatever it was ...it was creepy and made me work in the dining area with my younger one having her lunch....so you get the pic right?....but I am happy with the result and the fact that I did create something.
My daughters as usual are invited for a birthday party and I created this Tag for the bday girl. But although its a tag ...it still is a pic heavy post ...coz I have tried to click the pictures from various angles to show off the popped image.
Also since it is a bday present...decided last minute to show you the wrapped present as well.
Supplies used.
CS-local buy
kaiser stone gems
Bugaboo image
Faber Castell watercolor pencilsovita's shop
Echo park stickers (alpha)
BG image from Bird
Sentiment- Jovita's store
Cloud die cut from Ujjwal's shop.
CHALLENGES Entered
The Play Date Cafe-Colors black , white and brown
Skipping Stones- Sketch
CASual Fridays- Inspired by a song( my choice is happy Birthday to you )
Polly craft Monday challenges-Chocolate.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

16 comments:

  1. Snehal ! My b'day is nearing & i invite u with your family (lol)!! Pls. Gt me a gift packed so beautifully along with the cutee tag !! I'm in love wit it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE!!!This is sooo cuteee!!!!I am in love with the tag and the lil pig hanging on the present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so so adorable Snehal... ANd seriously.. I will keep reminding you that my birthday is round the corner.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW this tag is just soo adorable!!! i love the way you have placed the image on dimensions it looks so fab!! i love the coloring and the cute li'l piggy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Snehal honey! Hey, thanks so much for my card and pressie - it arrived literally this morning!!! You are such a sweetie, much appreciated!

    The tag is so lovely! Gorgeous colours and inking and the package looks too good to open!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute tag,love your gift wrapping .
    megha
    http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute tag.. Popped up image is looking fab and the color combo is gorgeous...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable tag!! Love how you used the sketch to create a tag! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Skipping Stones Design sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful way to decorate a package, and your tag is lovely! Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet tag :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag looks absolutely fabulous and the entire gift looks great, too! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and the little pig embellishment on the gift bow! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love tags, super cute!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my god! you coloures image k peechay bhi!!! awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.