CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring has sprung






So what if it hasn't really in this part of the world...may be I will be able to simulate it with this card.Sorry friends...I was missing coz I was out of station for a well deserved three day break.
And now I am back to blogland with my card which is inspired by Tejal's post here.
I ruined a stencil in the process to get it right but I am pretty pleased with the effect so I guess it is worth it.
THE INSIDES.
THE ENVELOPE
Supplies used
Die Cut by Ujjwal
Embossing folder
Sentiment stamp from jovita's store.
Pie lane stencil and Pie lane oval gems.
CHALLENGES ENTERED
Less is more
Week3-SPRING
Week15-EMBOSSING
Week 55-DIE CUT.
Sentimental sundays-Spring
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow you already posted it? this has come out really well...I hope you fed those two kids! (ROFL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your card looks so lovely...i love the embossed Bg you have used and that stenciled flower looks so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card. the rose looks fantastic
    Many thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had fun with this stencil Snehal!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design, love all the elements , especially the matching insert and envelope.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. doooode ...I have missed a lot it seems in my damn busy schedule..
    However I totally love the very red rose..the extremely gorgeous embossing and the colour combination..
    there's a thing about simplicity..it has its own way of enamoring audience and your card is doing just that ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I love the embossed base and the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stencil & I love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how pretty is that !!lovely dry embossing too !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely, love the off the edge rose
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty! I love the matching envelope and insides!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful card!

    Thanks for joining us Sentimental Sundays Easter or Spring Challenge...

    Sandy S
    SS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.