CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

SISTERS


Hi there!
This is my third page of scrapbook and I think compared to my previous attempts...I am getting better.
This page is another addition to the scrapbook I am making for the Scrapbook challenge at ICR.
Do let me know what you think
Detail shots.
A computer generated printout of a sweet message on sisterhood.

The close up of my girls and the embellies.
The handpainted chipboard alphas.

Some handstitching used here.


Supplies used
Echo park pp
CS fabriano
kaiser kraft gems and gems from Hussena
felt flowers-RAK by Hussena
Felt butterfly-Ujjwal's shop
Metallic butterflies-RAK from Tejal
Chipboard alphas-Ujjwal's store
Ribbon - a local buy from Air force station pathankot.
CHALLENGES ENTERED
DYSU- Sew it
Color Throdown -colors
Prickley pear-Sketch
Do more with less-Guest challenge-Michelle's neon challenge.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

11 comments:

  1. Gosh ! I so feel my ekta n khusali are standing in the LO ! you are inspiring me to make one for my daughters as well !muah! to the darlings in here!! Love the poem & the LO in totality !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun LO!!!And yes sisterhood must be such amazing...I just wish I also had a sister :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness! This is sooooo sweet! Love the photos of your girls in matching dresses! And what an awesome page for your third attempt! Love the neon blooms and bling! :)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Michelle's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww... such cute pics and what an awesomely elegant LO Snehal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow your Lo is so elegant and lovely...your daughters in matching outfits look just so adorable!!!and you have embellished it so well...i love the handstiching you have done...so fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely creation!!! pls hop on to my blog ...I have left you an award....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely scrapbook page, and such fab stitching too! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful girls and a lovely page to preserve these memories! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sure is a sweet layout and great use of the colors! The girls are just beautiful! Thanks for playing along in our Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI! Thank you for linking this up to the Neon challenge over at Do MOre With Less- it looks amazing- I love the pops of bling and the newsprint is really cool with the black border.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful layout, love the newsprint background. Your daughters are lovely, their coordinated outfits look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.