CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

A Side step card for beyond grey challenges




It took me the longest this time to enter my card at The beyond grey challenges.its CASE time there and for some reason new folds pysche me......but when my daughters were invited for a little girl's birthday party...I grabbed the opportunity to make this one.
The colours are inspired by the current pallette at The play date cafe.
What do you think about the card?
I am pretty happy with my first attempt.
A detail shot.Supplies used
Digi image from milk n coffee
Alpha stickers from echo park
Clouds die cuts and rectangular die cuts and butterflies from ujjwal's store
kaiser kraft gems-karuna's store
The border-Ujjwal's store
the backing paper behind the image-A RAK from Hussena

Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

16 comments:

  1. this is so very cute card.. loved th black n yellow combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super awesome! The colors are gorgeous, the image is perfect! I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowie!!!!tHIS IS SOOO CUTE!!!I loved it.And yes the combo looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its the sweetest card for a lil girl! loved the digi image and most the clouds!! the glitter rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think your card is just fab!!! lovely image and such perfect color choice and those glittery clouds look so nice ...i love your take on this time beyond grey challenge ..... those folds have come out so well
    and congrats on making it to top 3 in their last challange:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Snehal. Love the colour combo, used very well :)

    Cheers,
    Durga
    http://durgasartgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fish !!!
    How did I miss this ?? :O
    What the hell ..its sacrilege
    One of the best combinations I have come across ..
    The concept, the execution is better than the DT if i must say ..
    You have added a new perspective to my narrow vision at least
    Hats off !

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorabal Snehal.Love the fold of this card.love the polkadot slipers and dress.beautiful coloring.great color combo.tfs
    milk coffee stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet ........love the clouds

    ReplyDelete
  10. the combo is great!..love the card..its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card..the image is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card! I am your new follower too .....

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one of the most creative cards I've seen for a while, I really like it! Thanks for pitching in at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute cards and great design. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, she is ADORABLE Snehal honey! I love love love the grey and yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!! This is so damn cute!! Arghh!! I hate wordpress for not giving me updates on such suppak works.. gotta switch to blogspot soon!! :(

    You are one talented woman, Snehal!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.