CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Framed card for Skipping Stones




One of my favourite challenge blogs is Skipping Stones and this time there sketch is pretty intriguing but i am happy that though after three days I managed to come up with something.Hope you like it .
The colours are inspired by the current challenge at Colour Q.
This one is also apt for the current challenge at Crafty JC.
Close up of the embossed sentiment.
The stamp is unity so I am entering it at Unity Ippity CAS challenge.The current challenge at DYSU asks one to create sonething with wings  and i have two different creatures with wings on this card.
the sentiment is from a stamp that I bought from Jovita.The ribbon is from my stash and the die cuts are bought from Ujjwal.The bird image is stamped and heat embossed.
thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

16 comments:

  1. very neat.. liked the framing u did..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks lovely...i liked the way you have framed the image and the colors you have used work so well!!!i loved the embossed BG as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty....beautifully framed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!I loved the frame you have created.And your embossing is so neat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Snehal! Love the framing of the image - so clever! Thanks so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Snehal, the stamped bird is wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fabulous, Thanks for joining us at do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now isn't this card adorable! Love that little birdie! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is great fun - love it

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely. I really like how you framed the bird image. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! I love the juxtapostion of the dark and light...with pops of colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful - one of my favorite Ippity images!! So glad you played along with the Ippity Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous colors and I love that frame! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So stylish it looks in the white frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.