CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Brick wall for less is more




The current challenge at Less is more asks the participants to make something CAS using neutral colours.And this is my take on it.I loved it the way it turned out.BTW Sorry for the poor picture quality.Its quite a feat That I manged to click it.Extremely grey and scarily windy outside.my card flew away a couple of times.Plus accompanied are thunderbolts in spurts.
What do you think?
THE INSIDES.
The stamp was bought from mansi.It was stamped twice using two different inks.the image was then cut and each piece distressed and arranged back like a brick wall.I love the shadowy effect.I tried using the same technique on the sentiment.
Hope you like my experiment...inspired by the tutorial at Splitcoast stampers.

16 comments:

  1. Outstanding effect! Love the brick effect... the card is just wonderful! Congrats for your new tie up with Lulupu... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, it looks fantastic!

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh "wow" your card looks simply amazing..i love the technique you have used...i just keep looking at your card its so beautiful!!!fab stamping both on the outside as well as inside...wish you all the best for the challenge..this is just excellent work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!This is such a fab Idea!!!Loved the effect so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhahaha your card flew away a few times?? This happens with me ALL the freaking time as I take pics on the roof top. I know why you love this card it is mid blowing. Beautiful. i love your technique and it is SPOT ON! I llooooooove it. Can't say this enough times. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous creation. Like the idea of shadow too. Colors r awesome.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm....i would say I am short of words ..!
    I mean what would you call a person who scrolls up numerous time ...just to have a better look at what you have made and still thinks..it wasnt enough ...and goes back ..I kept doing it till I fell asleep! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super Snehal, I love your brick wall technique!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super fabulous Snehal! I love the shadowy 3D effect your card has! You simply rocked this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really a cool idea! looks great! Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant! This looks so three dimensional...I love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is incredible Snehal! It actually looks like you cut each swirl out and stuck them on...so, so effective!
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How the hell did I miss this post!!! This is so so fabulous...give me all the details..what stamp set, what ink colors! damn!! I'm still in awe of this card!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card & what a lot of work has gone into it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.