CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Scrapbook page #2





WARNING:Picture Heavy Post.
I initially started out working on this page with reluctance because I am bad at making scrapbook pages and thats precisely why I joined the scrappers club on ICR.But I am pretty happy with my second attempt...it is definitely better than the first and once I started with it I started enjoying after a while.
What do you think of this one?
Detail shots
Thanks for patiently going through this post.
HUGS!

8 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! this is simply beautiful!!! you have embellished this LO so well each and everything is perfectly placed!!! you could not have got a better model than your daughter Kiara she is sweetness personified... she is definitely star material:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo pretty Snehal! She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a darling she is !!lovely LO !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooooooooo very cute......kiara is looking so adorable....and this is a really nice page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter looks so adorable...she is so cute she dominates the whole layout and steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur daughter is very cute.. the LO is fab

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it looks fabulous! I love the happy colours! And those charming photos...such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.