CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hanging treat box made with Love and a lot of inspiration




Long title...long day.....sleepy....tired...head ache....does it make sense?It doesn't matter.
what matters is despite all this I managed to craft.its windy,cloudy and extremely cold again...but i made this one for a friend and her kids.The wine is for a friend and the chocolates for her kid.....Duh need I explain that?
so I made this hanging treat box.
My inspiration came from the current challenge at ICR.It is a photo inspiration and love based challenge and here's my take on it.
I have used whit CS from fabriano erre elle,the pp is from Echo park and the mulberry roes are from ujjwal's shop.The leaves and the glitter are from pie lane.the tag and the alphas are chipboard from ujjwal's store.Ribbon is from Jovita's store ans the twine is from my stash.
Some detail shots.Pie lane glitter and Pie lane leaves.

















Do you like it?Lemme know.I am having issues commenting on your blogs.I am visiting your blogs and trying to comment.Something's wrong with my browser.....sometimes the comment gets published.most times it doesn't.
But I will keep trying.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome...very b'ful and creative thought... love the colors you have choosen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, I have LOTS of issues with blogspot and inlinkz too... sometimes it's desperate!!! Anyhow, love your little gift, very thoughtful and pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.