CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Gift bag and a tag for a preggy friend






I have a busy weekend craftwise.Friday evening my daughters were invited to a kiddie birthday party and then on sat they are invited again to a friend's bday and my preggy friend's bday falls on the same day.So You get the picture right?
Well I love eye make up and so does she( I presume)I bought her eye make up and a hand held mirror and then made this black and white bag with a splash of Pink to hold her bday gift .
She has a long name and it was practically impossible for me to fit it here I used her more popular nickname.
The colors are PDCC colors.
This tag is absolutely appropriate for a preggy...I think.
What do you think?
Another view of the gift box.The glittery alpha chipboard-karuna's store
Brads-mansi's store
The chipboard tag ,gem and felt alphas-ujjwal's store
Starry embellishment-My stash.
I hope she likes it.Fingers crossed.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!preggy or not.....any woman is gonna go over the moon recieving this......very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am sure your friends gonna love it ..the bag is so lovely but i totally flipped over the tag it's so perfect !!!love the image and the way you have colored it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag as well as tag!!!Your friend will surely love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great, little, gift package! Too fun! LOVE that tag image :)! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure she will love it! You've put so much thought and time into it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.