CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Smile




I find this crafting really therapeutic...thats why I craft as much as possible.its getting very difficult for me with regular powercuts....no domestic help...and sub zero temperatures.But like I said earlier this helps me heal the negative side of me.....I craft as often as possible
I made this for Skipping Stones sketch and for Scrapbook Essentials challenge blog.So it doesn't take rocket science to figure that the layout of the card is inspired by Skipping Stones sketch and the colours used are olive ,suede and blue which are the colors of Scrapbook Essentials.
I have used stamps which I bought from Ujjwal and Jovita and used Tim holtz distress inks.The roses are from Ujjwal too and the white one was distressed.Because this is CAS card I am also entering it at The ICR challenge.
This card made me smile...I hope it makes you smile too.
The insides.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you can craft even in such yucky weather!! you're my inspiration girl..love the simple yet gorgeous card..love the insides even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this card definitely bought a smile to my face how could it not...its so clean and elegant.. perfect mix of colors and those cute flowers and the inside is just as lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Thanks so much for joining us over at Skipping Stones Design this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the block letters inside--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice as usual...........doing great work at these tempretures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at SSD! :)

    hugs,
    Jo:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Skipping Stones Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card, and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.