CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fourth batch of invites















Hi Peeps!
Short post today to share the fourth batch of invites.Here are the images of the cards and the envelopes.
Hope you like them.
The image is from The Greeting farm and the bp is embossed with a cuttlebug folder.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!
P.S. I am very cold with constant powercuts and dropping temperatures...I know there' s no point cribbing but your comments help me cheer up in this gloomy place.

7 comments:

  1. your cards are so lovely...the image is so cute i love the embossed BG esp in black.... looks so elegant...and your envelope is so pretty...now i want those pie lane border stickers more than ever...you have used it so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been really busy with the invites! They have all turned out to be really nice.

    P.S. Take care of yourself from the cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations. Love the image too. U r a champ of making envelopes so nicely.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, Amazing cards. They look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty cards.i really like the ones with the black paisley pattern.pretty pretty invites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they are all beautiful, Snehal!! I love that embossing folder, I don't think I have ever seen it before and will defenitely keep an eye for it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.