CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Upcycled Book Number 2















WARNING-This is a pic heavy post

Another post on upcycled book...this time for a girl...
check out the pics
The book
The upcycled version
Detail shots
Close up of the road side find.The chain attached is from my stash.

The crochet flower,Pie lane button and the crown.The string which is wound around the button to close the flap.

The close up of a fluorescent plastic flower with Pie lane flower.
The Punched butterfly with Pie lane glitter balls.The book as it looks when the flap is opened.

Note the mandatory Pie lane button and glitterballs and the tiny pink flower.The papers are from Echo park.The crochet flower is from my stash and the crown is misted and is from a chipboasrd one from MAYA RoadThe metallic doll(well Iam embarassed)is from the streets.Streets as in I don't think twice before picking things from the road ;no not the money and expensive stuff but things that can be used for craft purposes and unfortunately my daughter has taken after me...so this was her find..and I used it on her friend's gift.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

7 comments:

  1. The metallic girl is the best feature of this card-- so keep picking up stuff from the streets!!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snehal sorry I put in the word card- I meant creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOhhh...so sweet! Love the pink and that cute charm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice project, love all the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter has a great eye for crafty stuff :) I love that charm, perfect for this project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really good!! Love the way it looks!! :)

    plz vist me n follow me if u like my blog:http://handinhandstore.blogspot.com/

    Thank U! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute project.. love it love it love it.. all the PINK draws me and that charm is nice.. don't be embarrassed.. am used to picking up thing from the street quite often.. beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder right??/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.