CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Birthday card for dad






Hi Peeps!
I am here to share a card with you that I made for my dad's birthday.
The image is from Beccy and the sketch is from Card Patterns.I believe how much ever one grows she remains her daddy's girl throughout her life ;hence this image.
The dp is from echo park and so are the stickers.The image is colored with watercolor pencils and the flourishes are made with Pie lane glitter balls.
The insides.
The envelope.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! And you are so right about being a Daddy's girl because I belong to that category too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute creation. I like the way how u decorate the inside n the envelopes of ur cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...the little one is adorable !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute and love filled card... I am a dad's gal too... I started my blog with father's day card...
    Hey btw did you got the swap?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really sweet card for daddy! Love the mix of papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet card ,love the different dp's u have used and the pie lane glitter ball flourish looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done a wonderful job yet again Snehal, I love this card set and I'm sure your Dad will love it too. Thanks for continuing to share your work with me.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWW!.. such a cute card!.. Love the fun colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely a daddy's girl...so am I ...beautiful flourish!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so right!!! its the perfect card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.