CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Menu card






I am sharing a menu card I made yesterday.I hosted a dinner and it was a huge panic coz domestic help decided to groom himself and go for a haircut(talk about priority)and the electricity played a spoilsport;hence could not post the pic yesterday and also could not click the stamped napkins.
Thanks for listening to my ramblings.
hugs!
should be back with a card soon.

8 comments:

  1. So cute.. You make Menu cards for hosting your parties.. I'd suck at it..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u make menu cards while hosting dinners that so much fun,oh i just loved the menu u have set my mouth is literally watering just reading your menu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yum...I wanna come for the food!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! the colours look great. and now i am hungry :( where are your cakes gone? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lord !!the yum food..topped with menu card n stamped napkins et al...!!must hv been 1 fantabuzzing event :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU MADE ALL THAT FOR THE DINNER????? Wow! That must have been some cooking planning! :) Hope it went well!
    Great touch to have menu cards and napkins done by you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that menu makes me hungry yaar.... awesome... what planning.... I barely manage to put the food together and here you are with menu card and all.... God bless ur talent and ur physical strength always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.