CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Recipes in an apron



Hi friends!

I know I have been bugging you all with my frequent blogposts but i assure you that tonight I have two cards to share and then its going to be a long hiatus.I am visiting my father and inlaws in Pune for two months.Not that I am thrilled about it purely because I love artwork and with two kids and their demands it keeps me sane.I am going to miss my work area nad my punches and my inks and the Big Shot machine .Darn I am going to miss everything,but I can't take it along with me .

Alright then let me show you my first card .It is for a friend who had asked me for a recipe and most probably she will read this post so I can't disclose her name.I am sending her  some of this stuff and alongwith it the recipe.

This is a closer pic of the apron card with the recipes.I typed the recipes, cut them and then laminated them.

Then  made this apron card with an apron template and decorated the front with a chef from TLC.Paper pieced the chef and coloured him with water colour pencils.

Thanks for passing by. Hope you liked it.

Hugs.

Don't forget to check my second post for the day.

5 comments:

  1. Ok.. What is the recipe you are sending your friend.. I also want to know... And really nice and innovative way to send across a recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!This surely is an interesting and innovative way of exchanging a recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely snehal... so when are u sending me one of your lovely recipes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, a wonderful idea!!
    Good luck with your travels, Snehal. I hope you enjoy your stay in Pune and come back to us all refreshed and full of more wonderful crafting projects!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ...u are so creative!!!
    http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com/
    If u like we can follow each other

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.