CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Get well soon card





 Caught a bug? Yeah

I made this card realising later that it may be for me .Because I actually have caught a bug and have upset tummy for the past three days.

Anyways this is my card.

The insides.

The recipe

Image-D2d

Colouring medium-pencils

Crackle accents

MS punches

Ribbon and cardstock from my stash

Sketch-Get sketchy

Challenges-

Audi sentiments challenge blog-Get well soon card

Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge-Back to Nature

CRAFTS AND ME CHALLENGES-Anything goes

Dp-Activity Village

Have been busy ;first hosting my birthday dinner and then another dinner to bid farewell to a senior oficer.

This was the menu card I baked ...Yeah baked.and this is the wreath to go along with it .

Thanks or passing by.

Hope you are having a great day. I am not .Cheer me up with your feedback.

Hugs.

12 comments:

  1. The card looks Awesome and the baked menu and the wreathe rocks,such a super cool Idea.love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card ,love the image an sentiment,so sorry you have caught the bug yourself and i hope you recover quickly,thanks for joining us at digi days and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Fantastic baking!! So cool! I can't believe you baked the menu! :-)
    Sorry to hear you are under the weather, hopefully it will be one of those 24hr tummy bugs and you will be feeling better soon.
    Your card is spot on, love that jar! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty creations dear. Hope u r feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope you feel better soon!

    Love your card...just so cute! And I'm so impressed with your baking skills!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in awe. Of your card, your baking skills, but most of all putting up such a huge menu despite having the bug? you do it on your own? You're the new age martha!!
    Hope you feel better soon!! sending loads of hugs and kisses your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love those ladybugs! thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and what a fab idea to create a baked menue card!! *wow*
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafts and Me challenges! hope to see you again next week! :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snehal, I hope you are feeling better! That bug can be nasty but your card is really lovely and cheerful! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight this week.
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful work and great card to make you feel better! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling better. Such a cute card with the bug in the Jar. Love the baked menu idea too. Thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy Digi Days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. is the menu card and the wreath for real??? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.