CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

AWIC Edition 2 Day 7

Finally my last card and though I had a great time playing along ...intermittent internet connection kept the anxiety levels pretty high.

The inspiration is from here.

This is my card.

The insides.

The image is from Beccy's place.The sketch is Get sketchy card challenge sketch

Have used Faber Castell markers to colour the image.

Thnks for passing by.

Hugs.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Spring cards - thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the paper piecing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...and congratulations on completing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Snehal!!loved the paper pieced bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful, bright and happy card Snehal! I love the sentiment and all the work you put in to the inside of the card as well as the outside. Thanks for sharing the link with me.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cute chirpy birdy inside..very springy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card.. lovely color used.. cute bird inside

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card! Are those real buttons!? So cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. soo cheerful. the bird is such a cutie too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such adorable cards! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.