CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

AWIC Edition 2 Day 6


                                                Click on the picture to enlarge

Hi friends! Late post I know but nevertheless its an achievement in a jam packed day . My hubby and kids dragged me to a snow capped peak and I got back only by this evening and managed to make this one with my ears throbbing.

Have a look.

CASEd again  from Karen from here

The insides.

This card enters the following challenge.

Cupcakes Inspirations-Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #102...

Thanks for passing by.

Hugs.

8 comments:

  1. What fun flowers!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!.. the card is fab!.. love all the flowers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Love the paper pieced flowers. So glad you joined us for this weeks CIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty...and the flowers are really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! And so very pretty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy card! Love the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.