CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Another fairy card


The card I am sharing is another fairy card.A lot of fairy cards nowadays huh.

The insides

The recipe

Sketches by Carly-Sketch #26 Flutterby Wednesday

Flutterby Wednesday's-Butterfly,fairy or angel

Image-The Sherlocks Home

Colouring medium-pencils

Dp- Download and from my stash.

Ribbon and rub on

Thanks for passing by

8 comments:

  1. Wow, its so pretty dear. Image luks sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love the insides specially! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty fairy! Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cards! LOVE the butterfly card!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. hope you enjoy the freebies. There will be another one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, very SWEET and love the way you did the inside as well!! =) Thanks for playing with Carly's sketch!!
    ~kristine
    (carly's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Snehal!
    I love the colors that you chose. They all work so well together.

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.