CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Diwali card #2


The image is same  as the previous one . Only coloured differently and have used glossy accents again.The paper is same too  but the bling is different and so is the flower.The sentiment was created in Word and the ribbons and button are from my stash.

The insides looked like this.

This one enters the following challenge.

Mojo Monday-Mojo 159

Thank you for passing by and thanks for your patience.Speaking of the P word please be patient and bear with me for the last post of the day.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.