CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Christmas card #2


Hello!This is the second card amongst the three I am supposed to make for my friend.It enters the following challenge.

Our Creative Corner-sketch challenge

The free digi stamp is from Bird blog.The holly leaf image is also from the same place.So is the sentiment.The lace and green corrugated paper is from my stash.The printed christmas paper is from Activity Village.I used markers and colour pencils to colour the image and have used some glitter to highlight the sauce on the pudding .

Thanks for passing by.Have a great sunday.Hope sun is shining bright in your part of the world.Its been raining here incessantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.