CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cards that could double up as birthday cards

Hi!I have two cards to show you today .One is a card with mirror image .The sentiment was created on Word and two different rubber stamps were used with distress ink on it.The free digi was taken from here .

The second digi image was also taken from here and likewise the sentiment was created on Word.have used beads on her hair and neck.and the dragon fly is rubber stamped using acrylic colours.

The background paper is from here and the ribbon and the string are from my stash.

Hope you liked the cards.Thanks for passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.