CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Card for Sketch #10 - D2D Sponsored Challenge


I have created this card for the Sketch #10 - D2D Sponsored Challenge which you can find here .This blog is  by Carly, an 11 year old artist who creates card sketches for everyone to use.I have used the free digi from here.I have used markers for colouring the image ....the leaves are coloured with pencil colours.I have used glossy accents on the petals .The butterfly and the flower is from my stash and have used distress ink to stamp the bugs on either sides of the butterfly.

Thank you for passing by.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Such great cards. I will continue following your blog and your wonderful hubs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment. I love the stained glass effect you have on this card its beautiful.
    Hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.