CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

warli painting and wine bucket

Hello !I have images of two projects I completed over the weekend.

The first one is a warli painting on tile which is soon going to go for framing ...as soon as I find a good framing shop.

The second one is a project I have been itching to do.Found a wine bucket which the shopekeeper insisted was vase.

This is how the wine bucket/vase looked.

And this is how it looked after painting.I am not too happy the first time but want to do a few more until I get the hang of it .May be after a 100 pieces..... lol.

Thats all for this post .Thanks for passing by.

2 comments:

  1. Good! the bucket is looking much better than it was you need to show it to the shopkeeper I guess he will buy it back from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love how you transformed the bucket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.