CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hi!I have loads to post but I am trying to limit myself to twice a week and it doesn't look like a great idea ...Why this twice a week restriction..... because I guess too much of myself for the readers if more than twice. Need your suggestions / inputs on the same .

I am sharing a card which I made for a friend who has opened a clothes shop in Kashipur.

The background paper was taken from here .The chain of lanterns  is a free digi stamp . The sentiment on the card was computer generated. And last but not the least the image of girl was chosen because whats a celebration without flowers.The flower embellishment is  a transparent blue one with white polka dots.

Trisha's school started today and she was very excited to go back to school.I finally managed to make an origami stationery holder for her .The image is here.The image on the stationery bag is a free digi . The 4 th grade supplies note was created on word and then printed out.

Trisha's teacher this year had asked all the kids to write about what they did in these vacations. Trisha was quite diligent in writing about all the major events in these vacations.She typed all these experiences too . All we had to do was edit ( which wasn't much ) and then print out . I spiced up her holiday journal a bit . Here is the image.

The image of the bard is a free digi stamp  from Phooka.The two background papers I have used are from here and here.The embellishments used are wooden lady bird and flower with a leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.