CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Anniversary card and notepad

Hi there! Again....because I have loads to tell.....

This one is about an anniversary card I made for a friend.

The image was coloured and cut out and then pasted on the card.The bouquet was paper pieced from here.The sentiment was created on word and then printed out.The embellishment consists of a teeny weeny flower with paper leaves.

The next thing I am going to share is a note pad I spiced up. It was fun doing this because its the first time I have transformed a book.the image is a free digi stamp.I coloured it with both markers and colour pencils.I stuck a jute ribbon to colour coordinate as well as give a slightly raw feel.the butterflies with the half backed pearls for feminity...afterall whats a full bloomed flower without butterflies fluttering by?The sentiment was created on word and then printed out ....I did not want to make it boring plus restricted with words like notepad or notes ...so to leave it to the users imagination as well as the preference the words chosen were these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.