CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gothic birthday card


I have a quick post for you today.

This is to share a card I made for another girlfriend.Its her birthday and have chosen this gothic image .Have backed it with blue corrugated sheet and a net.The sentiment"you are absolutely fabuolous"was created on word and then printed out.

Click on the image for a clearer view.

The ribbon ,bow and the rose embellishment are from my stash.

All this in an attempt to create the gothic feel to go with the  free digi image,I got from here..

Hope you liked the new creation.

Ohhh also wanted to show the tray I shared yesterday......this is how it looked complete with the wrapping.The tag was made using a free digi stamp I got from here.

1 comment:

  1. hiee snehal very creative work once again....
    mala pan b'day gift ajunahi chalel...
    anyways take care..luv to l'lle ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.