CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

                                                 

                                                    DANCE LIKE NOBODY IS WATCHING!

 


Hi!Hope your Sunday is going well.Mine is ....why?because I made a card for a friend who has recently opened her dance academy in Pune.She is a Bharatnatyam dancer and with the blessings of her guru has started a dance academy in Pune, where she teaches this beautiful dance form to young girls.I hope to send my daughters to her class some day.

Alright coming back to the card, I downloaded the image of a bharatnatyam dancer ,pasted it on word document and then printed it out and coloured .Thats the insides of my card alongwith the sentiment "Enthusiasm is the engine of success."Isn't that true? Without enthusiasm there truly is no way to achieve success.

I have included a close up of the bharatnatyam dancer . Sorry I tried a lot but the image hasn't come clear. I guess its a cue for my husband to pick a new camera.I hope he reads this one and does the need ful asap.

The sentiment on the top of the card says "Dancing is like dreaming with your feet."How true especially for a dancer ....

The embellishement was paper pieced together from here.

The image is of a cute dancer...okay its a ballerina ...but ain't that a dance form too?

Hope you liked the card .I loved making it . 

Thanks for passing by and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.