CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Birthday card

Hello ! Hope your Monday is going well and you have chased the blues if any .I am having a great day as usual.My husband finally gave in to my persistent demands and got a new camera ...thats the good news ...the bad news is that my photographic skills still remain medieval.

Without further ado here is the card.

The image and sentiment are both free digi images.the background paper is from here.

The ribbon and flower embellishments are from my stash.

The card is for a dear friend from college who is very spirited person and who is also in the creative field thats why the sentiment and the image.

Thanks for passing by .Your comments make my day so please leave some love.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment, great card Snehal!
    PS. May I suggest you try and remove the date from your camera settings? It may give a more professional look to your photo. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper, and the whole card looks lovely... I'm working on my photography skills too....loads of cr#ppy shots to get one good one! :( but, at least I'm trying! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.