CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Birthday card for a college girl.


Today's post involves a card made for a college girl.That is how I chose this bratz image from a free digi. The Hippy birthday sentiment sticker is from here.The ribbon ,tiny stars and the butterfly are from my stash.

I am happy about two things ....My card makes me feel very young and happy and my photography skills are improving thanks to my blogger friend DesigNeAl who has been kind enough to give me loads of useful tips .

Thanks for passing by.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.